Sunday, February 25, 2007

Updated Blogger settings solved

It's taken a while, but I've finally updated my blogger account to a new template. After doing that and updating Qumana, I thought I had it all worked out for posting there.


No joy at first, but then I remembered that my blog was now part of my Google account. When I started it a year or so ago, it was separate, as a part of Blogger.


Silly me.


So I checked the address, but still couldn't post. With a bit more hunting and pecking around I figured it out. I was still trying to use the old password for my original Blogger account. Duh. A quick entry with my Google info and all was fine.


Sure is getting hard to keep up with all the sign in/sign out transitions. Hopefully someone will figure out someway to have one identity for the web.


Powered by Qumana


Post a Comment