Sunday, September 04, 2005

I'm at a loss

With all of the drama unfolding over the last week in the southern US, I'm at a loss for words.
 
Right now, nothing else seems like it's really worth blogging about. My attention and support is focused on the southern states and has been for the last week. Story, after story, after sad, sad, story.
 
Others are doing a much better job than I ever could about posting links to the information. Everyone I read has made the point about donating to worthy causes. Those closer to the events have vented my frustration over the lack of early response at the evacuation centers. And the ugly side of life has been documented by those involved and on  CNN.
 
About all I can stress again is personal preparedness. Do it. Maintain it. Your life may depend on it someday.
 
Everything else can wait.
 
Perhaps I'll feel more like blogging next week when the shock wears off. Right now I'm at a loss for words.
 
 
Powered By Qumana

No comments: